- TVR Cerbera 4.2 Late 1997
- 38k Miles the car had a full strip down and rebuild, this included the Engine (4.5 Red Rose Conversion) , Chassis, Interior and custom Paint work by TVR Power
- Engine work is still under warranty 5 year, 100k mile warranty with TVR Power until Mid-2014!
- The Car has only done 3k miles since the rebuild!!
- FULL TVR service history from new, and every receipt/details have been kept from the original build sheet
Engine – STILL UNDER TVR POWERS 5 Year 100k mile warranty until Mid 2014!
Full rebuild from 4.2 to 4.5 Red Rose spec this included..
- New 4.5 Steel Crank
- port cylinder heads
- raised compression ratio
- 3 angle valve seat
- re-worked and polished ports and heads
- balanced combustion chambers
- optimised cam timing
- new camshafts & followers
- custom ecu eprom chips
- 8 Larger Green Injectors
- Ultra-light weight flywheel
- New AP Clutch
- Stainless Steel Radiator and upgraded oil cooler
- Full Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust and De-Cat pipe
- Ceramic Coated Exhaust Manifolds to CAT
- Colour coded cam covers and engine cover to match car paint work
- remapped by John Ravenscroft at TVR Power who was one the original engine designers (The “J” in AJP) - Car made over 430BHP and have rolling road videos/ print outs as required
Bodywork / Chassis
- Full Strip back to Chassis and “bare metal” respray in Custom Candy Apple Red with Gold Flake paint
- Chassis treated and refurbed as required
- Later model twin HID headlight conversion
- Later model rear headlight conversion
Full interior strip and replacement in Bentley black leather with Red Stitching, including..
- Heated T350 Race seats fitted and black leather with quilted effect
- Quilted head lining and door cards
- Stainless Steel Dash Facia
- Replacement 220mph black dials
- Oil temperature gauge
- Stainless Steel handbrake leaver and pedal set.
- Brand New 18” TVR Spider Alloy Wheels in Anthracite
- New Top and Bottom Wishbones all round
- Nitron fully adjustable racing coil over suspension
- Corner weighted and setup by Northampton Motorsport
- Larger AP 330mm brake disc conversion
- Refurbed Steering Rack
- Goodyear braided brake lines
- Forged drive shafts from TVR Tuscan Race Series